WHICH COCONUT OIL TO USE?
Believe it or not, high quality coconut oil is not easy to find. When evaluating the right product to use for skin, you must choose the highest quality available. Here are a few differences you must consider if you plan to use coconut oil on your skin, hair and body:
MOST COCONUT OIL
- Though fine for cooking, most coconut oil will contain impurities and particles that can clog your pores.
- High moisture content will feel thick and greasy on your skin and hair.
- Will have a moderate to strong coconut odor and will go rancid quicker.
- Will usually have a strong taste of coconut.
- Many coconut oil of lower quality use heat and some even use chemicals to extract the oil. This removes most of its beneficial properties.
PURE, 100% RAW COCONUT OIL BY COCO & CO.
- Made from organic virgin coconuts, no older than 3-days old. We use our special process using no heat or chemicals.
- Contains no impurities that can clog your pores. Clean, 100% RAW.
- Ultra-fine coconut oil that is smooth as silk when applied to skin.
- No strong odors, will not go rancid transitioning from liquid to solid and back.
- Very pleasant, slight coconut taste.
- All the essential fatty acids, vitamins and nutrients in coconut oil is preserved.
HOW TO USE!
Remember, when choosing coconut oil for your skin, make sure to choose the highest quality available. Such as COCO & CO.'s exceptionally high quality coconut oil. Due to the special extraction process used, it’ѕ been tested to be 1000% more pure than regular virgin coconut oil. Follow these simple instructions on how to use COCO & CO. and notice immediate results!
AS A DAILY MOISTURIZER FOR FACE
Coconut oil both moisturizes and рrоtесtѕ the ѕkin against all kinds оf ѕkin infесtiоnѕ. It's anti-bacterial properties can hеlр kill bacteria, аid in the fight аgаinѕt wаrtѕ, and help the рrосеѕѕ оf curing асnе.
- Rub a very, very ѕmаll amount in between your finger tips (a little goes a long way!)
- Apply to your face or skin, rubbing in a circular motion, make sure to massage thoroughly in spots such as cheeks and around the eyes and lips.
- Let the oil absorb for a few minutes.
- Depending on your skin type, you may prefer to wash your face with warm water using a mild soap. The coconut oil is absorbed between the layers of your skin and will still protect and moisturize!
AS A DEEP SKIN TREATMENT FOR WRINKLES, SCARS, ACNE, AND MORE
Yоu wаnt tо kеер the еlаѕtiсitу оf your skin in grеаt condition by maintaining it with deep moisturizing. Thе antioxidants in COCO & CO. coconut oil will hеlр ѕlоw down the аging рrосеѕѕ bу helping the соnnесtivе tiѕѕuеѕ to rеtаin thеir еlаѕtiсitу fоr longer. It will soothe the skin and keep it smooth and clear. It also helps to even out skin-tone.
- Apply every night, before bed.
- Cleanse face using warm water. pat dry.
- Rub a smаll, dime-sized amount of coconut oil on your finger tips.
- In a circular motion, massage the pure, organic coconut oil onto face and deeply into wrinkled skin.
- Leave the oil overnight. Use mild soap to wash off the excess oil in the morning.
AS A DAILY MAKE-UP REMOVER
Stop using potentially harmful chemicals and incorporate coconut oil into your daily routine as a powerful makeup remover. It's a breeze to take off even waterproof mascara. As an added bonus, it will keep your skin healthy and blemish-free!
- Use a clean cotton ball and scoop-up a moderate amount of coconut oil.
- Rub cotton ball over eyes, lips and face.
- Repeat step once more with a fresh cotton ball if needed.
- Wipe off excess oil with a clean towel and cleanse face using mild soap.
AS A QUICK MOISTURIZER
Need a quick moisturizing while you're out and about? Apply a small amount to re-hydrate your skin and protect against the sun's harmful UV rays.
Ready to try it out? click below to see the collection.
DIY Fans! Check out this video to learn about the many amazing beauty uses for coconut oil!
"The Bugatti of ALL Coconut Oils!" - Maicangirl (Alexa, Beauty Blogger)
Pure coconut oil is quickly gaining popularity as an all-natural way to gain clearer skin, whiter teeth and beautiful, healthy hair. This natural oil provides a number of powerful nutrients, vitamins and beneficial properties that not only lets your hair look more amazing, but also keeps it growing healthier and faster!
How Can Coconut Oil Benefit Your Hair?
- The natural nutrients found in coconut oil helps stimulate hair growth by penetrating deep into the hair follicles.
- Coconut oil can also reduce risk of insects bites and lice by maintain scalp health.
- Regularly use on hair will result a reduction in the appearance of dandruff and often times see it eliminated altogether.
- With regular treatment, it will leave your hair with a rich luster and natural shine.
- The vitamins found in coconut oil helps repair damaged hair and can help prevent breakage as well as split ends.
- Coconut oil is also a healthy and natural way to keep your hair moisturized and feeling softer.
- The properties in coconut oil can also help slow down the process of hair loss in many people.
- Regular use will give your hair more lift and volume.
How Does Coconut Oil Actually Work On Your Hair?
When the coconut oil is applied to your hair is penetrates deep into the hollow space of your hair. This allows it to provide essential nutrients and vitamins need to promote healthy and beautiful hair. It prevents dryness and protein loss that cause breakage of the hair shafts. By working from the inside of you hair coconut oils is able to keep the hair hydrated and provide it with antibacterial properties. This also why coconut oil gives your hair more volume. Coconut oil is also the only proven oil to help reduces protein loss from the hair. Typically when excess protein is lost through the hair the hair ends up looking unhealthy and damaged. Coconut oil helps prevents and stop the protein loss resulting in thicker, stronger, healthy looking hair.
How To Use Coconut Oil For Amazing Hair:
The most effective way to treat your hair with pure coconut oil and give you the maximum benefits of its properties, the coconut oil should be applied over the scalp as well as the hair. Using a comb, make sure you evenly spread the coconut oil over every strand and to the very tips of the hair. The best way to get an even coating of the coconut oil is to warm it slightly before you apply it to your hair. This gives it more mobility making it easier to message and comb through the hair. This should be done in the evening and the coconut oil should be left in overnight and then wash out in the morning using shampoo.
All natural beauty products are very popular right now, and one product in particular is probably hiding out in your kitchen pantry while your skin, nails and hair are screaming for it. “What is this amazing product?” you ask. Coconut oil! Coconut oil is all natural and the benefits of its use are immense. The documented use of coconut oil dates as far back as 1500 BC, and it’s not surprising at all when you think about all of the different ways it can be used, other than just cooking. It can be used to keep your skin healthy and youthful, your hair beautifully shiny and soften up your cuticles, and that’s just naming a few of its many uses.
Coconut Oil for Your Skin
Are you ready to stop spending a crazy amount of money on your moisturizer? If you answered yes, then read on. Coconut oil is the perfect substitute for your daily lotion. Not only is it much cheaper than many brands you would find in the beauty aisle, but it’s also all natural unlike the lotion that you’re probably using now. If you want super soft skin, then use coconut oil and watch your dry skin transform after just the first application. For the best results, use coconut oil right after your shower. It’s perfect for your whole body, including your chapped lips! You can also use coconut oil for your daily makeup remover. It’s a breeze to take off even waterproof mascara, using coconut oil! Rub a small amount in between your fingers and then apply to your face, rubbing in a circular motion, afterwards just rinse your face with warm water. There’s no rough scrubbing required, so it’s the best solution for your delicate eye area.
Coconut Oil for Your Hair
Is your hair in need of some moisture? If your hair is dry and dull then try coconut oil as a deep conditioner. Coconut oil penetrates deeper than any conditioner that you can buy at the store. Since coconut oil is solid until it reaches 76 degrees, you’ll need to scoop a small amount into a separate jar or bowl and run it under some warm water to bring it to its liquid state. After it’s in its liquid state, follow these simple steps for the ultimate at home conditioning treatment.
It’s best to use this conditioning treatment on clean hair, so if you haven’t already, wash your hair.
Start off by applying the coconut oil at your roots, and work it in really good while making your way down to the ends.
Put your hair up in a shower cap (if you don’t have a shower cap, don’t worry, use a plastic bag!) and let it soak in for an hour or two. The longer the better!
All that’s left to do now is lather, rinse and repeat! Style as usual, and enjoy your beautiful tresses!
Coconut Oil for Your Nails
Want to strengthen your cuticle and moisturize your hands all at the same time? Before bed every night, rub a small amount of coconut oil on your cuticles and hands. It’s perfect for beautiful looking nails and can even help promote nail growth!
A little bit of coconut oil goes a long way, so be sure to start off with a small amount and apply more if needed. Make your skin, hair and nails happy…. Give coconut oil a try!
- Hair Mask & Deep Hair Conditioner
- Make-up remover
- Eye cream
- Cuticle Oil
- Taming Fly-aways