WHICH COCONUT OIL TO USE?
Believe it or not, high quality coconut oil is not easy to find. When evaluating the right product to use for skin, you must choose the highest quality available. Here are a few differences you must consider if you plan to use coconut oil on your skin, hair and body:
MOST COCONUT OIL
- Though fine for cooking, most coconut oil will contain impurities and particles that can clog your pores.
- High moisture content will feel thick and greasy on your skin and hair.
- Will have a moderate to strong coconut odor and will go rancid quicker.
- Will usually have a strong taste of coconut.
- Many coconut oil of lower quality use heat and some even use chemicals to extract the oil. This removes most of its beneficial properties.
PURE, 100% RAW COCONUT OIL BY COCO & CO.
- Made from organic virgin coconuts, no older than 3-days old. We use our special process using no heat or chemicals.
- Contains no impurities that can clog your pores. Clean, 100% RAW.
- Ultra-fine coconut oil that is smooth as silk when applied to skin.
- No strong odors, will not go rancid transitioning from liquid to solid and back.
- Very pleasant, slight coconut taste.
- All the essential fatty acids, vitamins and nutrients in coconut oil is preserved.
HOW TO USE!
Remember, when choosing coconut oil for your skin, make sure to choose the highest quality available. Such as COCO & CO.'s exceptionally high quality coconut oil. Due to the special extraction process used, it’ѕ been tested to be 1000% more pure than regular virgin coconut oil. Follow these simple instructions on how to use COCO & CO. and notice immediate results!
AS A DAILY MOISTURIZER FOR FACE
Coconut oil both moisturizes and рrоtесtѕ the ѕkin against all kinds оf ѕkin infесtiоnѕ. It's anti-bacterial properties can hеlр kill bacteria, аid in the fight аgаinѕt wаrtѕ, and help the рrосеѕѕ оf curing асnе.
- Rub a very, very ѕmаll amount in between your finger tips (a little goes a long way!)
- Apply to your face or skin, rubbing in a circular motion, make sure to massage thoroughly in spots such as cheeks and around the eyes and lips.
- Let the oil absorb for a few minutes.
- Depending on your skin type, you may prefer to wash your face with warm water using a mild soap. The coconut oil is absorbed between the layers of your skin and will still protect and moisturize!
AS A DEEP SKIN TREATMENT FOR WRINKLES, SCARS, ACNE, AND MORE
Yоu wаnt tо kеер the еlаѕtiсitу оf your skin in grеаt condition by maintaining it with deep moisturizing. Thе antioxidants in COCO & CO. coconut oil will hеlр ѕlоw down the аging рrосеѕѕ bу helping the соnnесtivе tiѕѕuеѕ to rеtаin thеir еlаѕtiсitу fоr longer. It will soothe the skin and keep it smooth and clear. It also helps to even out skin-tone.
- Apply every night, before bed.
- Cleanse face using warm water. pat dry.
- Rub a smаll, dime-sized amount of coconut oil on your finger tips.
- In a circular motion, massage the pure, organic coconut oil onto face and deeply into wrinkled skin.
- Leave the oil overnight. Use mild soap to wash off the excess oil in the morning.
AS A DAILY MAKE-UP REMOVER
Stop using potentially harmful chemicals and incorporate coconut oil into your daily routine as a powerful makeup remover. It's a breeze to take off even waterproof mascara. As an added bonus, it will keep your skin healthy and blemish-free!
- Use a clean cotton ball and scoop-up a moderate amount of coconut oil.
- Rub cotton ball over eyes, lips and face.
- Repeat step once more with a fresh cotton ball if needed.
- Wipe off excess oil with a clean towel and cleanse face using mild soap.
AS A QUICK MOISTURIZER
Need a quick moisturizing while you're out and about? Apply a small amount to re-hydrate your skin and protect against the sun's harmful UV rays.
- Use a small, travel size 2oz or 4oz jar from COCO & CO.
- Apply a very, very small amount to your fingertips and apply to face, skin and/or your hands and feet.
- Gently pat-off excess coconut oil with a clean tissue or towel. Or you may rinse off the excess oil on skin and pat dry.
Ready to try it out? click below to see the collection.
You can also find out more by reading our other helpful articles by clicking here.